Gift 2 Mums
We all know that pregnancy is one of the biggest blessings in any woman’s life. During this period, being pampered, feeling safe and having minimal stress is vital. Unfortunately, this isn’t possible for all women, especially for refugees who are fleeing from their country. Without a stable home to provide for their child, women have no choice but to deliver their babies in temporary accommodation, without the support of their close family.
To help ease this difficult period, Time to Help UK is providing new mothers with essential care packages. All care packages include a baby-bag, hygiene, and care products for the mothers and basic necessities for the babies. Each care package costs approximately £75. With further donations, we aim to provide them with many more items. You can donate directly to us, or buy the products from our Amazon Wish list.
A team of our devoted volunteers will visit the mothers in their accommodation and personally gift these care packages and spend some time with them. We believe a small gift and a friendly chat can go a long way in a woman’s heart, especially those who are about to embark on one of the biggest journey’s of their lives.
How does your donation changes lives?
Your donation to Time to Help UK’s care package project can significantly positively impact the mental health and well-being of refugee mothers.
Pregnancy can be a challenging time, and even more so for refugee mothers who are facing multiple stresses, including displacement from their homes and separation from their families. Providing them with care packages can offer them some sense of security, stability, and comfort during this difficult time.
Receiving a care package and knowing that they have access to basic necessities can help alleviate some of the anxiety and stress that these mothers may be experiencing. Additionally, our volunteers’ personal connection and support can help them feel valued, cared for, and less isolated.
All of these factors can positively impact the mental health and well-being of these women, helping them feel more empowered, hopeful, and connected to their new community. By donating to this cause, you can help support these mothers and their babies in a tangible way, and contribute to their mental health and well-being.
How do we spend your donation?
Rest assured that 95% of your donation will go directly towards supporting the project and making a positive impact. In addition, the remaining 5% will be invested in our fundraising efforts, allowing us to reach even more people and make an even greater impact.
This project supports;
Your donation will be used to provide care packages to refugee mothers who are pregnant or have recently given birth. These care packages include hygiene and care products for both the mother and baby, as well as basic necessities. Each care package costs approximately £75, but any amount you donate will help us provide more items and support to these women.
You can donate directly to Time to Help UK’s care package project through our website or by purchasing items from our Amazon Wish list. To donate directly, simply visit our website and click on the “Donate” button. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation. To purchase items from our Amazon Wish list, simply search for “Time to Help UK” on Amazon and select the items you’d like to purchase.
Our team of dedicated volunteers will personally deliver the care packages to the refugee mothers in their temporary accommodation. We believe that the personal connection and support our volunteers provide can be just as important as the items in the care packages themselves. We will spend time with the mothers, offer them support and encouragement, and provide them with a friendly chat to help alleviate their stress and isolation.